Camp Whitsett Lickety Blaster
Class II-III | Ages 6 & up
This trip can only be booked by Camp Whitsett participants. Looking for a longer Kern River whitewater rafting trip that won't swamp your wallet? Try our super-popular, 2.5-hour Lickety Blaster.
Kern River Rafting Trip
This is the Lickety Split trip done twice! After your first Lickety run, we head back up river once more to put your newly honed river skills to the test. Now that you are a “veteran,” you and your guide may try to navigate some of the more difficult lines through the bigger rapids, depending on water levels.
Schedule & Duration
- Months of operation: March – September
- Available Monday – Friday twice daily
- Two and a half hours
- Must be at least 6 years old
- Must weigh between 50 and 300 lbs.
- Please wear shoes that will stay on your feet in the water, such as tennis shoes, water shoes, or sandals that have a heel strap. No flip-flops or bare-feet!
- We suggest you arrive at the store 30 minutes prior to your trip. If you have a group over 20 or are getting wetsuits, please arrive 45 minutes to one hour prior.
- All classes require a minimum number of guests. If participant numbers are not met we will notify you and provide various options for your class to go
- All of our whitewater rafting trips may be adjusted based on water levels and/or other conditions
Sierra South operates under permits issued by: Sequoia National Forest, Klamath National Forest, and the National Park Service/Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Sierra South is an equal opportunity recreation service provider.
Hours of Operation
Store: 8am – 6pm, Daily
Reservations: 9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri