- 1 Trip (Approx 2.5 hrs and 2.5 miles)- $30.
- Each additional trip with shuttle- $20 per person.
- Includes: tube, life jacket, helmet (optional), and shuttle up river to the KR3 Powerplant.
- Your own tube and one-time shuttle only-$10 per person.
- Shuttle departs every half hour from 9am to 2pm (Sun-Fri).
- Shuttle departs every half hour from 9am to 3:30pm (Sat).
- Takeout at the bridge on river left in Kernville, Frandy Park. Walk your tubes back to Sierra South. Please do not drag tubes in the dirt.
Warnings: The Kern River is not an easy river to tube.
This is a rowdy ride!! You can get bumped, bruised and fall
off your tube. Ok to walk around some rapids if needed.
- You assume all risk and liability. This is not a guided trip.
- If in doubt. Don’t go! You are on your own.
- We will not guarantee your safety or enjoyment.
- Do not drag tubes and must wear secure footwear.
- Recommended minimum age is 8-years old.
- Young children, weak swimmers, or those who
have been drinking should not tube the Kern River.
- Sierra South will not transport alcohol in our vehicles.