Rock Climbing Half Day
Beginner | Ages 14 & up
A half-day rock climbing experience. Spend a morning sending as many routes as you can climb at the Kern Slabs.
Rock Climbing Course in Southern California
This course is designed for you to experience real rock climbing. Being on a rock face is the adrenaline rush of a lifetime, and you can climb as high as you feel comfortable.
Schedule & Duration
- Available daily at 7:30 a.m.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your class
- Three to four hours
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Must weigh between 50 and 250 lbs.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Includes all gear, instructor, and transportation
- This rock climbing course does not include lunch
- All classes require a minimum number of guests. If participant numbers are not met we will notify you and provide various options for your class to go on
- All of our trips may be adjusted based on conditions
- If you have more than nine people in your group, please call us at 800-457-2082 to make special arrangements
Sierra South operates under permits issued by: Sequoia National Forest, Klamath National Forest, and the National Park Service/Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Sierra South is an equal opportunity recreation service provider.
Hours of Operation
Store: 8am – 6pm, Daily
Reservations: 9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri