Tube Rentals – 3 hour
Beginner | Ages 6 & up
Tube Rental include a premium-grade tube, life jacket, helmet, and a single shuttle for a day of fun.
Kern River Tube Rentals
Float down the Kern River! We’ll take you upriver about 3.5 miles, drop you off, and you float back down to our store. The float usually takes about 2-2.5 hours depending on water levels and how many waves you find in which to play. Shuttles leave every half hour from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Do a second run at a reduced price. Have your own tube? We do offer a shuttle only service.
Schedule & Duration
- Months of operation: July – September
- Available daily at 9 a.m.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your rental period to check-in
- Three hours
- Must be at least 6 years old
- Must weigh between 50 and 275 lbs.
- Please wear shoes that will stay on your feet in the water, such as tennis shoes, water shoes, or sandals that have a heel strap. No flip-flops or bare-feet!
- Includes a premium-grade tube, lifejacket, helmet, and a single shuttle
- All classes require a minimum number of guests. If participant numbers are not met we will notify you and provide various options for your class to go on
- All of our tube trips may be adjusted based on water levels and/or other conditions
Sierra South operates under permits issued by: Sequoia National Forest, Klamath National Forest, and the National Park Service/Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Sierra South is an equal opportunity recreation service provider.
Hours of Operation
Store: 9am – 5pm, Mon-Sun
Reservations: 9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri