Lickety Blaster Rafting
Class II-III | Ages 6 & up
Looking for a longer Kern River whitewater rafting trip that won't swamp your wallet? Try our super-popular, 2.5-hour Lickety Blaster.
Whitewater Rafting on the Kern River
This is the Lickety Split trip done twice! After your first Lickety run, we head back up river once more to put your newly honed river skills to the test. Now that you are a “veteran,” you and your guide may, if possible, try to navigate some of the more difficult lines through the bigger rapids depending on water levels on this exhilarating whitewater rafting trip on the Kern River.
Schedule & Duration
- Months of operation: March – September
- Available multiple times daily
- Two and a half hours
- Must be at least six years old
- Must weigh between 50 and 300 lbs.
- Please wear shoes that will stay on your feet in the water, such as tennis shoes, water shoes, or sandals that have a heel strap. No flip-flops or bare-feet!
- We suggest you arrive at the store 30 minutes prior to your trip. If you have a group over 20 or are getting wetsuits, please arrive 45 minutes to one hour prior.
- All classes require a minimum number of guests. If participant numbers are not met we will notify you and provide various options for your class to go on.
- All of our trips may be adjusted based on water levels and/or other conditions.
Responsibility & Liability
All Sierra South trips and classes involve physical activity and include certain elements of risk. We make every effort to run trips and classes in the finest, most fun-filled manner as possible. However, we cannot guarantee your safety. It is your responsibility to evaluate your level of fitness and to select a trip or class which is appropriate for you. Seek medical advice before your trip if you question your physical condition. It is your responsibility to follow our instructions.
Everyone will be required to sign a release of liability/assumption of risk form and photography/video waiver form before departure. Minors under 18 not accompanied by their parents must bring a release form signed by their parent or legal guardian. Click here to download the Release Form.
Sierra South operates under permits issued by: Sequoia National Forest, Klamath National Forest, and the National Park Service/Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Sierra South is an equal opportunity recreation service provider.
Hours of Operation
Store: 8am – 6pm, Daily
Reservations: 9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri